- A bachelor’s degree in a computer systems related discipline, life sciences, engineering or business; or consummate experience to provide a comparable background.
- Programming experience in at least one core programming language.
- 2+ experience in LIMS development and administration.
- Proficient in SQL and relational database development.
- Able to work well with, and understand the needs of, end users, system owners, managers, quality and software developers.
- 3+ years related experience working in a highly regulated Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices.
- Experience developing solutions in LabWare LIMS/ELN.
- Experience in instrument integration/automation within LIMS.
- Experience with creating custom Crystal Reports.
- Experience working with ISPE GAMP 5 and GxP with a basic understanding of cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, and related regulations associated with Bio/Pharmaceutical product manufacturing.
Cook Myosite offers a handsome benefits package which includes Competitive Salary, Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short Term Disability, Paid Time Off upon hire, Paid Holidays upon hire, 401(k) Eligibility upon hire, Profit Sharing, Company Incentive Bonuses, and an Educational Assistance Program.
Please note that resumes sent without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.
Candidates may apply https://americas-cookmedical.icims.com/jobs
“We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer for minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled individuals, and any other protected class.”