- A degree, preferably an advanced degree, in either Health Science, Engineering, or Quality/Regulatory disciplines related to the Medical Device or Pharma industry sectors, or equivalent relevant education.
- Experience with medical device regulation and standards, including the EU Medical Device Directive.
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience in medical device related industry, including registrar.
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience working in a Health Science related industry in Design, Manufacturing, or Quality and Regulatory functions, or previous experience with either Management System registrars, Notified Bodies or testing laboratories.
- In-depth knowledge of medical device QMS certification process, including contracting, scheduling, auditing, and post-audit activities.
- Strong and clear communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound judgment, organization, and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer and writing skills.
- Ability to coordinate between parties, including customers and other company functions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to exercise effective time management skills in completion of assignments.
- Must be willing and able for domestic travel. International travel may be needed (requires passport).
Intertek offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We offer medical, prescription, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, 401(k) with company match, paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), tuition reimbursement, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.