Neuro Kinetics Inc. (NKI) is seeking an energetic and bright Inside Sales Coordinator to join its team.
NKI is a small, privately owned, high tech, medical device company with exceptional growth potential. Building on over two decades of sales and ongoing R&D, the company expects to introduce an important innovation in eye-tracking technology. NKI has many of the attributes of an established company. Yet, we behave like a start-up in many ways, especially when it comes to pace (fast), agility (we wear many hats) and a changing work environment (we are improving our business and manufacturing processes and are responsive to market dynamics).
The successful candidate will be emotionally mature, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong critical thinking and analytic skills. The ideal candidate will also possess excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented and arrive with the intention of becoming comfortable with our technology, including using terminology like oculomotor and interpupilary distance.
Routine tasks for this position are:
- Generating standard and custom product quotations
- Responding to and qualifying inbound sales inquiries by gathering needs and explaining the products and services offered
- Soliciting orders and promoting additional purchases options
- Maintaining and updating databases with prospect development activities, customer contact information, sales forecasts, etc.
- Directing calls for technical service
- Identifying and contacting new sales prospects
- Supporting marketing efforts such as market research, literature dissemination, conference/tradeshow participation, and competitor assessments
- Other tasks designed to help the company prosper and help you develop in your career
We are a small team. Every member’s contribution has a significant effect on our growth. Because we are small, your disposition has a big impact on us. Beyond the stated core competencies and a willingness to learn, we value collaboration, positivity and friendliness. We also value rolling up your sleeves and going the extra mile. Apparently, we also value clichés. Come ready to be coached by us as you learn our business, our platform technology and the market we serve. We expect to learn from you, too, along the way.