The Associate Manager, Project Management will initiate, plan, execute, control and manage all aspects of project(s) to ensure ultimate project success.
- Determines and discerns detailed requirements on larger scale projects to establish the project deliverables, and manages changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs to keep the project management plan updated and reflective of authorized project changes.
- Facilitates the creation and approval of business cases, and utilizes historical data and expert judgment in order to understand project limitations.
- Establishes and maintains team members and project stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications.
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Executes and leads the execution of tasks as defined in the project management plan in order to achieve the project goals, and actively manages project risk.
- Manages project closure activities, including gathering lessons learned.
- Serves as a project management subject matter expert, including guiding and mentoring other project managers; demonstrates expertise in a business process, professional discipline, market, or product.
- Actively leads one or more Project Management Office (PMO) continuous improvement activities.