Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients. We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees – more than 30,000 worldwide – develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition.
Whether you work for us, buy from us, partner with us, or invest in us, you will come to know that caring is at the core of everything we do. Our purpose is to put lifesaving medicines and technologies in the hands of people who care for patients, and to find answers to the challenges they face every day.
We currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Consultant based out of Seattle, Portland or California (Sacramento or Bay area) who will work collaboratively with the sales team in the Western region, providing customers with clinical expertise in educational and systems development consulting, product line utilization management and services, along with clinical sales-related support to the Account Executives and Region Manager.
- Collaborate with account executives to determine potential sales opportunities and provide clinical support during the sales process, helping to accomplish sales objectives and build customer relationships.
- Support implementation initiatives at customer site delivering product training and on-going support for upgrades and enhancements.
- Implements consulting strategies as dictated by the needs of the marketplace and company collaborating with sales force account team; may assist determining potential sales opportunities and how to accomplish sales objectives in blood centers, hospitals and large national accounts, as it relates to consulting services.
- Facilitates supply utilization, standardization, and optimization through the following activities: Developing technical solutions to problems within the operations of the customers environment; Data collection; interpretation and analysis; Problem solving and consensus building
- Builds an understanding of the clients business needs, SOP’s, validation requirements, documentation needs, and any regulatory industry guidelines.
- Provide customer feedback and act as a consultant to Sales, Marketing and R&D teams on designing new and improving existing products and customer utilization needs.
- Keep current on trends and regulations in the Blood banking industry through self-directed attendance at meetings, seminars, and current reading of professional journals.