Primary Location: US-MN-Maple Grove
Additional Locations: (n/a); US-CA-Valencia; US-MA-Marlborough; US-MN-Arden Hills
Requisition ID: 294317
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions including heart, digestive, pulmonary, vascular, urological, pelvic health, and chronic pain conditions. We are a leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets.
The Analyst for Global Compliance will be responsible for implementing and maintaining components of a comprehensive third party compliance program. Ideal candidates will have strong analytical and quantitative skills and have experience evaluating risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device or pharmaceutical industry (e.g. the Anti-Kickback Statute, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, etc.). Candidates should also have experience working in a team environment and be able to work independently when required.
- Implement and maintain components of a comprehensive third party compliance program
- Act as a project team member and contribute to the completion of activities and key milestones supporting completion of the multi-year effort to enhance effective compliance and risk mitigation with third party partners (e.g., distributors, dealers, agents, vendors, etc.)
- Support, implement and administer the technology solution (i.e. business management system) to be rolled out globally, across businesses, functions and geographies
- Support the implementation of other compliance program elements for third parties and/or the implementation of the technology solution in other geographies
- Maintain existing as well as help to develop new tools, resources, training, communications and processes related to key third party controls and business risks.
- Follow established policies and procedures to support BSC’s overall business goals.
- Cultivate internal relationships across functions, geographies and functions and develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
- Help to create and evaluate compliance policies and procedures that may have a company-wide effect existing third party compliance processes and protocols.
- Interpret and recommend solutions or enhancements to organizational policies, practices and/or training as a result of project implementation results, compliance monitoring or third party audit findings.
- Perform regular monitoring and analysis of data relating to third party and business risk compliance
- Compile metrics and assist in reporting on third party related compliance and risk for Compliance Leadership
- Maintain a high degree of interest in professional development. Attend relevant compliance training sessions and conferences and maintain ongoing professional credentials (e.g. CPA, CCEP, etc.).