- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills: can effectively communicate through a variety of means and
contribute to the development of vision and strategy in Medical Affairs teams.
- Demonstrate abilities to manage complex projects and multiple priorities.
- Strong orientation to teamwork: works collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with others in a matrixed team
- Masters Degree (health economics, epidemiology, life sciences, public health); Doctoral Degree in above or other related
disciplines is preferred.
- Approximately 8 years of professional experience in a relevant field (e.g. health economics, outcomes research,
epidemiology, clinical development, pricing & reimbursement).
- Approximately 2-3 years' relevant health economics and outcomes research in or with the pharmaceutical/biotechnology,
medical device industry.
- Previous oncology therapeutic area experience preferred.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in health economics and outcomes research, design of prospective and retrospective
studies and pharmacoeconomic modeling.
- Existing key opinion leader (KOL) relationships in therapeutic area strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with teams and leading teams.
- Knowledge of the overall drug development, medical affairs, and post-marketing planning relevant to pharmaceutical/
- Business travel, by air or car, is required for regular internal and external business meetings.