- Experience in scripting languages like Python/Perl
- Knowledge of board level hardware
- Experience with logic analyzers and schematic reading
- Knowledge of VxWorks or any RTOS
- Experience in medical software (IEC 62304) testing
- Experience with DOORS requirements management tool
- At least 2 years of experience designing and implementing test plans, scripts, and scenarios
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.