Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
We are seeking a driven Associate Territory Manager to join our Joint Replacement team in South East Melbourne, VIC.
Work with industry leaders to become a product expert and learn to run your own territory
Learn to sell our Joint Replacement products through hands on in-field product and sales training
Designed to give you the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of our products, surgical techniques and of the hospital and theatre environment
Candidates are typically in this role for 12-18 months before progressing into a Territory Manager role
Work with the Territory Managers to conduct activities to gain sales growth and market share with existing and new customers by negotiation, customer focus and education
Be present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximise the use and application of Stryker products
Check and maintain inventory stock on hospital sites
Successful candidates will have:
2+ years of sales experience (medical or pharmaceutical strongly preferred but not required)
Successful track record of high sales performance and achievements
Strong anatomical or clinical knowledge
Burning desire to integrate a high-performing team
Culture and Benefits:
Join one of Australia's Best Places to Work !!
Progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company that offers countless development opportunities
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK