Who we want: Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude to bring value to their partnerships.
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Game changers. Persistent salespeople who take ownership and will stop at nothing to ensure assignments are complete.
Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do: The Sales Representative has key responsibilities to generate revenue through our collection of used medical devices and the sales of approved reprocessed medical devices. Under the supervision of the Regional Manager, the Sales Representative ensures the continual revenue stream through the execution of sales plans and campaigns, as well as business and product development plans.
Responsibilities and duties:
▪ Speaks routinely with various healthcare facility staff to review usage, addresses concerns and educate on our program and associated environment and financial benefits.
▪ Develops specific action plans tailored to customer needs regarding the reprocessing and collections of single use medical devices.
▪ Builds and maintains strong customer relationships to grow and sustain revenue.
▪ Fosters key relationships throughout the departments in assigned healthcare facilities to create and respond to new business opportunities with existing customers.
▪ Participates in, or initiates business reviews using well developed and effective presentation skills to educate and influence customers to a higher participation level.
▪ Builds upon customer relationships and has a strong understanding of customer business issues and aligns our business solutions with cost savings.
▪ Conducts quarterly educational in service meetings on new programs, changes, updates or customer concerns with groups of cross departmental healthcare facility staff across 24X7 shifts.
Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in Business or related degree)
Experience in B2B sales
Experience in the medical device industry preferred
Demonstrated ability to build upon customer relationships
The division - Sustainability Solutions: Reprocessing and remanufacturing are some of the most impactful sustainability initiatives in use at hospitals. Our mission is to be the leading provider of sustainability solutions in the global healthcare market. Join us as we strive to 'green' healthcare! Below are additional ways that we provide sustainable solutions to our customers: ▪ Last year, we diverted 13.2M pounds of waste from the landfill through our reprocessing program. ▪ Through a strategic partnership we provide an "end of life" solution for our devices reprocessed in Phoenix, AZ. Once these products can no longer be reprocessed, they are converted into syngas, biochar and recyclable metals by utilizing a low emission technology solution that avoids incineration. ▪ We launched Products for the Planet, where we donate trees to the National Forest Foundation based on increased device collections. This year, we are on track to plant over 75,000 trees.
This outstanding sales representative will support the state of Montana and can live in Billings, Bozeman, or anywhere within Montana or western South Dakota.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK