Region Sales Manager - Sports Medicine - VIC/SA/WA
Internal Number: R455441
Regional Sales Manager - Sports Medicine
Meet or exceed the annual Sales Revenue Target.
Run a profitable Business Unit and working with their sales teams in regard to the pricing policy to achieve the sales.
Responsible for accuracy in monthly manufacturing and sales forecasting.
Establish broad and solid relationships with clients (internal and external) to ensure the solidity of the sales team
Assess talents and work closely with our cooperate functions to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team with respect to people, development, retention, succession planning, and employee engagement.
Sales and Marketing
Develop a strong business plan for the region in the local market
Develop impactful and coordinated actions aimed at higher account customer engagement.
Drive customer centric continuous improvement and sales.
Be commercially aware and monitor the market and gather competitive intelligence on new products, competitive strategies, industry tactics, and opportunities for business growth.
Collaborate with other division to drive sales
Solid experience as a people manager for a medical device business with proven career progression and delivering excellence in market share growth and financial commitments.
In excess of 5 years, direct selling experience required, preferable in the medical device industry.
A good understanding of P&L management.
Experience in executing on the marketing plan within budget constraints
Demonstrated success in building, managing, motivating and developing strong sales. This includes acumen in setting sales coverage and leveraging territory coverage and customer focus
Strong commercial/financial acumen; including demonstrated record of overachieving organizational goals (e.g., sales quota, growth quota, sales, P&L, engagement)
Excellent collaboration and communication skills; strong cross-functional influencing skills & teamwork.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK