Looking for an ultimate career opportunity and not just a job? Welcome to Abbott, where we do work that matters!
A Little About Us
With Abbott, being a global market leader in healthcare is one thing, but there is another great pride and joy in doing "work that matters." Offering science-based diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and branded generic pharmaceuticals, the work we do every day supports millions of people to live longer and better. Abbott is committed to developing a workplace that is inclusive for all, regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality. We strive fiercely to achieve that with approximately 110,000 employees around the globe. Diversity and inclusion is a part of who we are, how we lead and what we believe in. We have made tremendous growth in recent years and have welcomed more than a hundred new colleagues in the Netherlands. Abbott will continue to invest into the future, which means that we start now to look ahead and are seeking for talents that join our quest to change the future today. Preparations are already in full swing!
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in the Netherlands
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for planning and executing TA strategies for Abbott. The position incumbent operates in multiple business divisions, in various geographies (Netherlands and Nordics), full-cycle recruiting efforts for contributor and managerial positions. He/she has responsibility to deliver on the recruiting plan, while effectively communicating with internal customers. The position ensures that high quality-standards are met in hiring practices, measured against KPI (Time to fill, hiring manager satisfaction survey, new hire satisfaction survey and retention rate). All services are delivered within Abbott Model, Technology (Workday) and methodology including the 7 steps process (analyze & plan, source & post, qualify, select, hire and onboard) and requires strong knowledge of the healthcare market, corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions.
· Develops a complete understanding of client business objectives
· Consults with the Business and HR to understand skill requirements, background and experience needed
· Develops comprehensive internal and external recruitment strategy
· Develops ad-hoc sourcing strategies based on current market knowledge, extensive network and existing internal programs
· Provides strategic market data and market research
· Sets and manages expectations of Hiring executives, Hiring managers and candidates
· Utilize sourcing channels such as: Direct sourcing, Employee Referrals, Social networks, Job Boards, Agencies
· Pre-screens and interviews candidates, presents them to the business
· Managing recruiting analysis and ensuring all recruiting and candidate knowledge is tracked, updated and maintained in Abbott Workday system
· Negotiate salaries with candidates based on available salary scale criteria
· Drives overall Talent Acquisition process to ensure completion in a timely manner
Key skills requirements:
· Strong track record of sourcing and recruiting
· Healthcare market knowledge and experience
· Strong assessment skills to assess candidate's business capabilities, technical background and key behaviors
· Ability to drive and own the TA process ensuring candidate and client management satisfaction
· Ability to build professional relations across all levels of the business, including business acumen with Senior Executives
· Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch is a must.
· Customer and candidate focus
· Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
· Competitive drive, strong work ethic, and motivation to learn, grow and succeed
· Excellent team working ability
· Proactive in finding solutions
How can you apply?
We would like to receive your open application with CV and motivation via our website. Based on the applications received, we will do our best to look for the best matches. Part of our selection procedure is checking references and submitting a Certificate of Good Conduct. In addition, an assessment center can be part of the application process. For more information, feel free to reach out to Meltem Cakir by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS POSITION IS OPEN UNDER AN RPO CONSTRUCTION VIA KORNFERRY, THE PARTNER IN TALENT ACQUISITION OF ABBOTT
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.