Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Maintenance and continuous improvements of the Jolife Quality Management System.
Performing gap analysis for new or updated regulatory requirements and execute actions to assure compliance.
Manage and coordinate projects and activities relating to the Quality Management System.
Manage the issuing, distribution and completion of non-conformities.
Act as a Subject Matter Expert in CAPA investigations
Review and follow up on supplier's quality assurance activities, e.g. Production and process qualification including validation.
Follow up of quality audits and coordinate the closure of findings.
Prepare and analyze quality system and supplier related data.
All responsibilities automatically include the authority to perform the responsibility.
University degree (or of an equivalent course of study) in natural sciences, medicine, pharmacy, engineering, or another relevant discipline,
7+ years of experience in Quality engineering/manufacturing/R&D or equivalent whereof 5 years professional experience in Quality Management Systems and/or Regulatory Affairs relating to medical devices.
Expertise in current Quality Management System standards, i.e. ISO 13485 and documented knowledge in national regulatory requirements for Medical devices
Quality Audit Techniques (ISO 19011 or equivalent) and Supplier Controls
Experience of Electronic Document Handling Systems is meriting.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK