Develop, implement and facilitate a variety of sales, product, and technology training programs for the Stryker Orthopaedics sales force. Manage all aspects of the Trauma, Reconstructive and/or Robotics Sales schools.
Responsibilities may include:
Design and develop course curriculum, training objectives, content and workshops for sales, product, and technology training events; includes Trauma, Recon, and Robotics sales schools
Facilitate training courses and workshops based on sound adult learning principles and identified business needs.
Maintain and increase awareness of competitive offerings and incorporate into Sales Training Programs as applicable.
Deliver effective facilitation, presentation and coaching skills to course attendees throughout training courses.
Perform training needs assessments in partnership with the Sales Education, Sales Leadership and Marketing teams.
Translate business needs into clinical training programs.
Participate in key marketing platforms through partnership with the Sales Education and Marketing teams.
Evaluate program quality and partner with the Sales Education team and other business partners to continuously improve training courses.
Model compliance throughout all activities and interactions.
Maintain and track training documentation, ensuring records are complete for all sales school attendees.
What you need
Bachelor's degree required
6+ years successful medical device sales, marketing, clinical experience or equivalent experience (minimum); preferred in Joint Replacement or medical technology
2+ years sales/technical training experience preferred
Demonstrated expertise in group facilitation, adult learning methodologies and presentation skills
Demonstrated knowledge of the selling process and sales skills
Demonstrated expertise in relevant products, disease states, human anatomy and biomechanics
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK