Product specialist Joint Replacement, Region Skåne
Internal Number: R459479
Sales Representative - Joint Replacement
The Job's Mission To grow Stryker's Joint Replacement business by directly selling Hip and Knee products to Orthopaedic Surgeons, optimising customer service and supporting the acquisition of new customers through technical expertise.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
To achieve sales results in line with the annual sales target and KPI metrics
To sell & demonstrate medical equipment within the theatre and clinical environment
Conducting trials and evaluations of product in theatre and clinical environment to drive sales
Customer service & acquisition of new customers
Independently construct and implement an effective business plan
Management of all resources and materials in their related sales area
Effective management of assets (consignment stock) in all hospitals
Customer care for physicians, surgical theatre staff, hospital administration & procurement with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation
Organising and conducting training workshops with participation from surgical & theatre staff
Regular reporting to Sales Managers, on the evolution of sales and adaptation to the circumstances of the market
Additional responsibilities as directed by RSM (Regional Sales Manager)
Education Professional training in a medical, scientific or technical career, OR degree in sciences, economics or similar.
Ideally, successful sales experience in Orthopaedics or medical devices within the theatre environment
Successful sales and/or business experience desirable.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK