Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Why engineering at Stryker?
At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
As a Engineer/ Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer, Post Market Surveillance, you will follow methods & procedures to document and analyze customer complaints and ensure that overall compliance is met. You are required to collaborate with cross-functional teams on customer complaints & quality problems, ensures that effective corrective actions are implemented.
An understanding and application of regulations, procedures, and concepts of medical device post market surveillance
Attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of information.
Working effectively with respective cross functional stakeholders for analyzing customer complaints & quality problems
Initiating and participating in investigations and corrective action arising from product complaints
Skills & Experience -
At least 2+ years of experience in complaint handling or customer quality or post market surveillance.
Understanding of Post Market Surveillance requirement of Medical Devices under FDA & EU MDR regulations
Understanding on Medical Device Risk Management
Hands-on Experience on Complaint handling and Product investigations of medical devices.
Experience on root cause analysis of field returned products.
Understanding on NC CAPA process.
Knowledge of various quality tools.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in 7 QC tools - Fish Bone Diagram, Pareto Charts, and Root Cause Analysis.
· Good understanding of database management of complaint records.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK