We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Champions Gate FSED which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. The facility will measure approximately 11,000 square feet, feature 12 private patient care rooms, and employ emergency medicine physicians and staff. It will operate as a full-service emergency department, providing comprehensive, 24/7 care for pediatric and adult patients, including a dedicated trauma room as well as laboratory and imaging services.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Champions Gate FSED, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Medical Laboratory Technician PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician to provide expertise and champion results. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels the patient experience is as meaningful as we do.
* Perform accurate and timely laboratory testing
* Seek guidance from medical technologists, supervisors, department head, and medical director in the review and interpretation of clinical laboratory data
* Complete all required records/documentation pertaining to patient results
* Perform stat procedures, timed studies, and routine tests within established turnaround time targets
* Review pending logs (OSR) and result logs; resolve any outstanding workload or communicates to staff relief
* Perform quality control procedures per protocol and completes necessary documentation
* Take pertinent corrective action when the patient, control, standard, calibration and/or proficiency results are not within appropriate guidelines
* Assist supervisor in meeting department regulatory agency requirements (CAP, etc.)
You Should Have:
* A 2-Year/Associate Degree in Science is required
* A State of Florida Technician License OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
* ASCP or similar certification is very helpful
Integrated Regional Labs is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. Our infrastructure includes a fully automated esoteric core laboratory in Fort Lauderdale, a histology and microbiology operation in Largo, Florida, and a network of hospital based rapid-response laboratories present in four HCA Healthcare divisions within the state of Florida. Our core laboratories support more than 250 acute and rehab hospitals, physician practices, surgery centers and commercial accounts.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Medical Laboratory Technician PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status